Τρίτη 21 Ιουνίου 2011

The boy at the concert

Today I went to a concert. I was sitting beside a kid about six years old who was discussing with his mother about planets. I used to have a passion about astronomy. The boy wanted to see Venus. Unfortunately, Venus wasn't there! I would be so happy if I could show him! I didn't participate to their discussion. I was waiting to get darker to see the stars. As they were getting visible, I was preparing a whole lecture about what to say to the kid. I could show him Polaris, that would be interesting. Finally, the sky was full of stars. We could talk for hours.
But I never spoke to the kid. Despite the fact that I appear so social and I communicate the whole day with customers at work, the truth is I am so shy, that I don't dare to talk to a little kid. Especially to a kid. It seems to me such a great exposure!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου