Δευτέρα 13 Ιουνίου 2011

Magic Park

Today I spent several ours with my best friends (my best man and his wife) and my god daughter. Maybe it's not the best for me being single and hunging around with a family, but, honestly, I like it. You see, my god daughter is so sweet! In the morning, we spent an hour at the zoo. What can be the best part of the zoo for a two year old girl? A wooden bridge, of course! We couldn't stop her crossing the bridge for a quarter!
Late, in the afternoon, we visited Magic Park. It's something like Disney Land, like 1/1000000 the size of Disney Land! However, it is huge for our little princess.
I am exhausted! But playing with children is the most relaxing activity. Your soul calms down.
Sometimes, I watch all these family guys doing nothing and I get anxious. I mean, I can't imagine myself having no other interests apart from my family. Although maybe they know something more. All of them seem to have a secret well being kept, which makes them feel superior. Little do I know.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου