Τετάρτη 15 Ιουνίου 2011

Live your myth in Greece!

Initially, it was awkward. The fear of our country stop paying made everyone nervous. After several months (a year and a half), we got used to it. We are witnessing historical moments, not pleasant of course, however, there is no fear any more. I feel that everyone reckognizes that sooner or later we are going to live a default. Finally, people are united against our sick political system. So far, they supported it, because they were expecting something from it (for personal profit). Now that their hopes have died, they express their real feelings. I only hope that everything will happen in peace.
To see a good part of this sad era, it is a lifetime experience! One would be able to narrate these years to his grandchildren! You don't know how things will be even in the next hour! Everything is changing and this can be only positive when everything is wrong.
But this will take a long time. My life time. I am looking forward to living somewhere else! I can't stand of this uncertainty. I can't make any plans. I have a very good job (despite the greatest unemployment rates ever), but I don't know if I will have this job next month. And I won't find at this moment another job paying the same money. How would I take any decision for my future in Greece? I would leave this paradise on earth with pleasure!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου